Pages

Thursday 14 March 2013

Short Notice Shopping - Fancy Dress for Red Nose Day tomorrow...

Wednesday after school I got a letter telling me that on Friday my daughters will need 80's theme fancy dress and crazy hair for school on friday to raise money for Comic Relief.
I love putting together fancy dress for days like this but one days notice really doesn't leave me a lot of time!
Anyway I had a plan in my head and went into one of the bigger local towns today to see what I could find.
Daughter number 3 is in Nursery so any fancy dress goes, she is doing Peppa Pig.
Daughter number 2 isnt really big on fancy dress so we have gone with a TK MAX 'Stella Mccartney' red nose t-shirt, leggings, some coloured fake hair from Primark, sweat bands and red hair spray from Claires Accessories.
Daughter number 1 is making more of an effort with the 80's theme and has an oversized metalic top from Primark, leggings, 80's style hair and accessories.
I will post pictures of them all tomorrow.
I think I will need to get up much earlier in the morning as I predict it will be chaos!
Whilst shopping I got a couple of good bargains - 2 pretty tea towels for 50p each from Primark and a fab 'Bird Cage' canvas from a charity shop for £1.
Pictures below show some of our Red Nose Day goodies and my bargains.


Top £5.99 TK MAX, red/glitter hair sprays 2 for £4.50 & sweat bands £4 Claire's Accessories, head boppers £2 Oxfam, coloured hair pieces £1 each Primark.


No comments:

Post a Comment