Pages

Saturday 19 July 2014

A short version of my weight loss journey...

Well 5th November 2012 I joined Slimming World, by November 2013 I had lost 6 stone. I eventually want to lose another 1-2 stone but since then I've been maintaining the loss with a few ups and downs.

My biggest challenge now is making the weight loss a life change and keeping it off forever! I have no doubt this be a challenge and it will never be easy for me as I put weight back on so easily! I had a week off at Christmas and put 6.5lb on!!

I joined the gym earlier this year and absolutely love it! I go most mornings while daughter number 3 is at nursery. she starts school in September so I can start doing more and not being tied to mornings. I never ever thought I would love going to the gym! I also do aerobics and swimming and fitness is now a huge part of my life, I am into my 4th month now and feel so much better physically and emotionally, exercise really does help me feel better mentally.

learning to love myself again is a huge thing for me, I have good and bad days but more good than bad now which is great! finding fashion again is fab and I now have a love of fashion and make up and I am making up for lost time.

its July 2014 now and I am not going to a slimming world class anymore but I weigh myself weekly on a Friday morning. I have put a few pounds on so I'm on a mission to loose it - needing to loose a few pounds doesn't bother me though as I lost about 90 in total so its nothing compared to that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment