Pages

Thursday 14 August 2014

Fashion Buys on a Budget - New Look and George @ Asda

I don't really know enough about fashion and trends to blog a lot about it but do enjoy buying clothes again after loosing a lot of weight.

I thought I would share this weeks buys with you. I am a size 14/16 at the moment (I used to be a size 22/24) so I dress to suit my shape and hide my mummy/loosing weight tummy.

budget is always on my mind and my favourite clothes shops are New Look and Asda! I feel like the clothes here fit me well and are great value for money plus my sister works at New Look so often get discount vouchers for 25% off from her.

I would highly recommend all of these clothes and the bag is fab!  I even went back to Asda to buy the 3/4 sleeve tunic in another design (oops) They look great with most footwear, I've been wearing boots or sandals depending on the great British weather!

Tunic Top with bird print - £12 George @ Asda
White Stripe Tunic Top - £8 George @Asda
Leggings 2 pack - £12.99 - New Look
Bag - £17.99 New Look


No comments:

Post a Comment