Pages

Wednesday 13 August 2014

A little bit about our holidays...

Well we landed home early hours of Friday morning and if I'm totally honest as much as I really enjoyed myself I was looking forward to getting home.

We all had a fantastic time in Marmaris, Turkey and we enjoyed activities such as a jeep safari, water park, jet skiing and lots more. We shopped till we dropped and totally indulged in lots of yummy food and ice creams. We spent loads more money than we hoped (oops) but we had a blast and lots of happy memories made.

One thing I did notice that made me feel really good was my fitness levels, I have been going to the gym for around 4 months and before the gym I'd feel really tired on days out even after loosing the weight but I never once on holiday thought "my legs are aching" or anything like that. Made me feel great!

I didn't once think of healthy eating or diets but from yesterday I am 100% back on track and on a mission! My husband works away 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off so I am doing easy slimming world meals for 1 at the moment while he is away. I will do a blog with some ideas on next week.





No comments:

Post a Comment